Turning dreams into reality
Imagine Leisure develops visitor attractions, theme parks, museums, brand experiences and multi-use facilities. We are also specialized in growing a city or region into a tourist destination. For real estate developers, we deliver the best attractions and retailtainment concepts, turnkey. Together with our corporate partners and project managers we create, design, fund, build and operate:
Truly from A-through-Z.
That's at the heart of Imagine Leisure
Imagine Leisure works for a broad spectrum of clients, but each of them have a dream to create, expand, redevelop or improve leisure. We help them each step of the way to achieve their goal.
Some of our clients:
- The working methods of Imagine Leisure are very appealing and they are able to quickly get to the core of the case. They've delivered a practical and thorough report in a short period. Dirk Lips - Libema (leisure operator)
- Imagine Leisure understands the needs of government, attraction operators and investors and brings together the right teams and knowledge base to deliver successfull, viable projects. The team is highly skilled and well connected but also a pleasure to work with. Michael Collins - LDP (partner)
- Carolien and Raymond are kind professionals in the leisure industry. They have made a market study for Koezio for a project in The Netherlands. Our discussions were always interesting and have helped us to improve our expansion strategy for this country. Bertrand Delgrange - Koezio (attractions operator)
- Imagine Leisure is the perfect partner for ambitions which could be out of reach for others. They help in a very nice and personal way to make the dreams of the customer come true. Mark de Ruiter - Innoxite (attractions operator)
The best partners
Imagine Leisure works with the best companies in the leisure industry. We have an international network of world class professionals, to deliver top quality and make dreams come true. Each of them is specialized in different steps of the leisure development process. Imagine Leisure is a proud member of IAAPA, the global association for the attractions industry. And we are delighted to be working with these international established partners, and many others.
News & Updates
- 14.02.2020 Research for The Hague sculpture exhibition
In the last decades, various kinds of sculpture exhibitions have taken place on the ‘Lange Voorhout’ in The Hague. However, this tradition has stopped since a couple of years. The municipality of The Hague has asked Imagine Leisure to conduct research into which new concept would be successful for this unique location and how such an exhibition can be realised.Read More
- 21.01.2020 Future scenario's Zeelandhallen
The recent months, Imagine Leisure worked on a analysis for Libema to develop various scenario's for the future usage of the eventlocation 'Zeelandhallen'. With an analysis of the leisure market, MICE market and business market, recent developments have been described. Based on this analysis, two scenario's have been created for redevelopment of the location.Read More
- 17.12.2019 Imagine Leisure investigates MICE opportunities for the city of Breda
Breda focuses on growth in tourism, recreational as well as business travel. This resulted in the Breda Citymarketing organisation which has started at the beginning of 2019. To be able to make well informed decisions as to which activities are meaningful and effective, Imagine Leisure was asked to investigate how the MICE market (meetings, incentives, congresses and exhibitions) works and whether Breda should focus on this market.Read More